It's on everyone's minds, and it's absolutely on ours. What ARE we doing about the repeated flooding? Unfortunately, we are limited in the scope of what we can do by Watershed Protection. At this time our President, Stephen Bega, is scheduled to speak to the City Council October 2nd. In addition, Board members will be meeting with representatives from the City next week. The following packet of information has been prepared by our Board. Options ranging from berms to walls to elevations have been discussed. If you would like to contact City Council members to voice your concerns, their contact information can be found here: http://www.austintexas.gov/government
We are taking this seriously, very seriously. We care about Oak Hill and we care about the children that play there.
The OHYSA Board of Directors
Oak Hill Youth Sports Association will hold its annual Rules Meeting on Tuesday, October 14 @ 7PM at Austin Pizza Garden. This meeting is open to all association members. The Board will conduct regular business and then open the floor to proposals to rule changes to the current Blue Book.
Submissions should adhere to these guidelines.
- Only dues paying Association Members may submit rule changes
- Include the page #, section & sub-section(s) #s, where your proposed modification or rule will be placed
- Include the language of the existing (if any) rule and the proposed new language
- Include any defense or explanation of your proposal as deemed necessary
- Rules will be presented at the meeting. Submitters may attend and explain and/or answer questions.